Thursday 27 March 2014

DKSid - The illustration + design of Damian K. Sheiles

I've been absent of late from my blog and social media... here's why.

Presently, I've been juggling several projects at once. I'm working on material for my graphic novel, plus several cover style illustrations, a limited poster design for a band plus a 24 page promotional book called DKSid which I intend to present to Chris Ryall and ted Adams, the guys from IDW Publishing while they're here for the Supanova Pop Culture Expo this June.


DKSid will be a mini portfolio that showcases my design and illustration style(s). It will be a compilation of one-off cover style illustrations, plus two short comic strips of approx 27 panels each. I'm sure it will evolve as work progresses and new/better ideas come to me.

Below is an advance look as two WIP pages. I'll post more as they are finished. As always, any comments or feedback is welcome.

Page one from a 4 page, 28 panel short story called META

Nine untitled illustrations - CURVES.
...
Damian K. Sheiles

No comments:

Post a Comment